Find here the latest updates from the masters
The following e-books are available at flipkart for a low price.
A bachelor’s degree in physics is a great foundation for careers in:
- Computer Science
Physics is a subject which emerged and developed because of the curiosity of human beings to explore the universe and to find out the secret behind each and every wonderful phenomena of the universe as well as those which theyu come across in day to day life. The human endeavour to observe the physical environment carefully, look for any meaningful patterns and relations in natural phenomena, and build and use new tools to interact with nature developed the modern science and technology. Physics is considered as the most basic of all sciences or the fundamental science. Or, in other words, Science began with Physics. It’s the basis of many other sciences, including chemistry, oceanography, seismology, and astronomy (and can be applied to biology or medical science)
The night sky with its bright celestial objects has fascinated humans since time immemorial. The regular repetitions of the day and night, the annual cycle of seasons, the eclipses, the tides, the volcanoes, the rainbow have always been a source of wonder. The world has an astonishing variety of materials and a bewildering diversity of life and behaviour. With the imaginative and inquiring mind, human being continuously tried to answer the questions bubbling in their mind through a set of observations and experiments.
Physics is a subject to be understood and not one to be memorized.
The entire physics is based on observations and experiments, without which a theory does not get acceptance into the domain of physics.
The special nature of physics demands, apart from conceptual understanding, the knowledge of certain conventions, basic mathematical tools, numerical values of important physical constants, and systems of measurement units covering a vast range from microscopic to galactic levels.
- The Job Prospects in Physics
- How to Become a Physicist?
- What do Physicists do? and more soon
The dictionary meaning goes as below:
1. (used with a sing. verb) The science of matter and energy and of interactions between the two, grouped in traditional fields such as acoustics, optics, mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism, as well as in modern extensions including atomic and nuclear physics, cryogenics, solid-state physics, particle physics, and plasma physics.
2. (used with a pl. verb) Physical properties, interactions, processes, or laws: the physics of supersonic flight.
3. (used with a sing. verb) Archaic The study of the natural or material world and phenomena; natural philosophy.